Iron Studios presents the statue of the blonde spy from Black Widow!
With a body expression full of movement, the figure of the blond Russian agent climbs a diorama base full of debris and elements of a combat scenario. Dressed in a white tactical uniform, with a black vest and gloves, she poses with her long stick in her left hand, as if spinning it, ready to confront an opponent who tries to surprise her in vain. Thus Iron Studios presents the statue “Yelena BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Black Widow – Iron Studios”, Natasha Romanoff’s ally in the Black Widow movie.
In the Marvel comics, Yelena Belova and Natasha Romanoff participated in the same training program for intelligence agents in the so-called Red Room, with Yelena receiving the same training to become as effective a spy as Romanoff. The blonde became the second agent to adopt the code name Black Widow. She is a master in martial arts, sniper, computer expert, and fluent in several languages. In addition to remarkable acrobatic skills, thanks to her high physical and athletic conditioning.
The statue faithfully portrays the characteristics of actress Florence Pugh, who plays the spy in the MCU movie Black Widow, which will premiere on July 9 in theaters and on Disney+ streaming. This piece will be part of a series that forms a diorama, with Yelena alongside her allies The Red Guardian and Black Widow against the mercenary Taskmaster, also by Iron Studios.
Yelena BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Black Widow
License: Black Widow
– Limited Edition
– Based on original movie references
– Made in polystone – *(may contain parts in resin, polystone, PVC, metal and fabric)
– Hand Painted
– This statue is part of a battle diorama
Product dimensions: 7” (H) x 6.6” (W) x 4.3” (D)
Product Weight: 0.8 lbs
Release schedule: Second quarter of 2022
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com