Wolverine – X-Men MiniCo
Iron Studios proudly presents its first MiniCo line of Marvel\’s most beloved mutant superheroes, the X-Men, one of the most requested series by fans and collectors, in Iron Studios\’ stylized Toy Art version. The collection is based on the design of comics from the 1990s, one of the most popular and cult phases of the group, with a diorama scenario of the heroes on top of a scrap of a Sentinel Robot, one of their classic enemies, and explores the most striking traits of each character\’s personality through their looks.
The statue \”Wolverine – X-Men – MiniCo – Iron Studios\” is on top of the twisted metal marked with its claws and he advances like a hunter ready to jump against any threat, after all, as he always says, he is the best in what he does. The most popular character among the X-Men was created by Len Wein, John Romita, and Herb Trimpe in 1974, and his first appearance in the comics was as a supporting rival to the Incredible Hulk. Wolverine, who was born a mutant, has powers such as heightened senses, retractable claws, and great regenerative capacity (called the healing factor), and as this regenerative power slows his aging, therefore, it cannot be determined how old he is. This popular character, who has his claws coated with Adamantium (a fictional indestructible metal), adopted the code name Wolverine and became one of the most important members of the group.
Find out the entire X-Men MiniCo line from Iron Studios. Already available for Pre-Order!
Wolverine – X-Men MiniCo
Scale: Toy Art
– Creation: Iron Studios
– Made in PVC
– Hand painted
– Includes base display
Product dimensions: 8.2 in (H) x 4.3 in (W) x 5.9 (D)
Product Weight: 0.4 lbs
Part of an X-Men MiniCo diorama.
Release schedule: Second quarter of 2022
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com