Wolverine BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Marvel Comics
Wolverine was created by Len Wein, John Romita and Herb Trimpe in 1974 and his first appearance in the comics was as a supporting rival to the Incredible Hulk. Born a mutant, his powers include keen senses, retractable claws and great regenerative capacity (called a healing factor).
His regenerative power slows down his aging, so his real age is undetermined, with some more than a hundred years old, his Christian name is James Howlett, but he adopted the name of his supposed biological father, Logan. He served in the American Civil War, in World War II, was a secret agent for the CIA and the Canadian Secret Service, and was a guinea pig for the Canadian government in an experiment (the Weapon X Program) in which his skeleton and claws were coated with Adamantium (fictional indestructible metal). With no memory of much of his past, adopted the code name Wolverine and became one of the most important members of the X-Men group.
Iron Studios presents Wolverine BDS Art Scale 1/10 Statue from Marvel Comics. Our hand-painted collectible statues and toys are the best gift for yourself or loved ones.
Grow your collection with this Marvel Comics Collectible Statue!
License: Marvel Comics
Scale: BDS Art Scale 1/10
– Limited edition
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
– Die-cast claws
Product dimensions: 8.6 in (H) x 5.5 in (W) x 8.2 in (L)
Product Weight: 1.8 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com