WilyKit & WilyKat BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Thundercats
Developed by Rankin/Bass, based on the characters created by Tobin \”Ted\” Wolf, ThunderCats was one of the most successful animation series in the 1980s, with three seasons totaling 130 episodes. The series tells the adventures of a group of humanoid felines surviving from the planet Thundera, on a new planet called the Third Earth, facing various threats and their greatest enemy, the mummified demonic sorcerer Mumm-Ra.
Willy Kit & Willy Kat are the youngest of the Thundercat´s, still children, Willy Kat is a curious, playful and quite clumsy boy because he never managed to fly right on his space board, unlike his sister Willy Kit who knows how to fly and control very well and when they are flying together she almost always gets ready with her partner and makes him fall off the board, but before reaching the ground she catches him. Their weapons are special strings and explosive capsules with several different effects.
Iron Studios presents WilyKit & WilyKat BDS Art Scale 1/10 Statue from Thundercats. Our hand-painted collectible statues and toys are the best gift for yourself or loved ones.
Grow your collection with this Thundercats Collectible Statue!
Scale: Art Scale 1/10
– Limited Edition
– Based on original cartoon references
– Made in Polystone
– Hand Painted
– Includes base
Product dimensions: 8.6 in (H) x 3.9 in (W) x 4.7 in (L)
Product Weight: 0.9 lbs
*This item will be shipped from our warehouse in Los Angeles – California
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org