Velociraptor Attack Art Scale 1/10 Jurassic Park
One of the most disturbing images in the 1993 film, Jurassic Park, is when John Hammond\’s grandchildren are hiding in the kitchen of the Visitors Center and see a claw of Velociraptor on the floor next to the table where they took refuge. This scene still sends chills down the spine thinking about the first time someone considered being hunted by such an intelligent creature. For a dinosaur that paleontologists knew very little about at the time, Steven Spielberg and Stan Winston Studios did a fantastic job of creating a nightmare monster for many years after seeing the movie. In the Jurassic Park universe, the term Velociraptor is applied to another type of dinosaur known as Deinonychus. Movies, like books, follow the unusual taxonomy created by Gregory S. Paul, who believed that Deinonychus, as well as some other species of dromaeosaurids, they could be classified under the genus \”Velociraptor\”. This is why the Velociraptor in the Jurassic Park films is so big.
Iron Studios presents Velociraptor Attack Art Scale 1/10 Statue from Jurassic Park. Our hand-painted collectible statues and toys are the best gift for yourself or loved ones.
Grow your collection with this Jurassic Park Collectible Statue!
License: Jurassic Park
Scale: Art Scale 1/10
- – Limited edition
- – Based on original references from the movie
- – Made in Polystone
- – Hand painted
- – Includes base display
Product dimensions: 8,2 in (H) x 5,5 in (W) x 12,2 in (L)
Product Weight: 1,05 lbs
Release schedule: Third quarter of 2019*
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com