The renowned Joker, by Joaquin Phoenix, wins his statue by Iron Studios!
With open arms and closed eyes, with his long green hair dyed and an introspective smile on his made-up face, a psychedelic figure dances down the steps of a polluted city of Gotham, wearing a flashy burgundy suit, with a yellow vest and a green printed shirt. In this way, Iron Studios proudly presents its \”The Joker Prime Scale 1/3 – Joker\” statue, featuring DC\’s most insane villain in his latest film version. On a base in the form of a stone staircase, with a metal handrail to its right, the figure of the murderous clown, as described on the dirty and worn sheet of paper from the Gotham Examiner tabloid, which adorns the back of the base, poses as in a frantic dance stomping and kicking puddles, emulating a distorted version of Gene Kelly, from the classic \”Singin \’in the Rain\”, in a scenario inspired by the punctual scene of the film that symbolizes his fall and total transformation into Joker, the Prince Clown do Crime, filmed in a real New York location that became a tourist spot. The figure also has two pairs of interchangeable arms to change its pose.
In the plot, in the early 1980s, in the dark and chaotic city of Gotham, the failed clown Arthur Fleck dreams of success as a stand-up comedian. Treated as an outcast by society, and with a mental illness that makes him laugh involuntarily, with a life full of abuse and humiliation, lead Arthur to fall into total madness, assuming the name Joker, a nickname given by a TV host without scruples, becoming the craziest and most unpredictable criminal in town. The film chronicles a different origin of the villain in the comics, in a more credible way, this award-winning psychological thriller was one of the biggest successes of cinema in 2019, thanks to the masterful performance of Oscar winner Joaquin Phoenix for his interpretation, and the precise direction by Todd Phillips.
Scale: Prime Scale 1/3
– Limited edition
– Based on original movie references
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
– Includes two sets of arms
Product dimensions: 29.5 in (H) x 17.3 in (W) x 20.4 in (L)
Product Weight: 18.2 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com