Joker 1989 MiniCo:
In 1989, the renowned gothic director Tim Burton made history by presenting one of the most memorable adaptations of a comic book hero for theaters with the movie \”Batman\”. To celebrate this historic production, Iron Studios presents in its MiniCo line, its version of \”The Joker – Batman 89 – Minico\”, with Prince Clown of Crime in Toy Art format, wearing his elegant and peculiar purple suit, adorned with a hat and supported by his cane, the smiling villain poses as if in mockery of his rival next to a gargoyle, both on a base simulating the concrete eaves of Gotham Cathedral, in reference to the decisive confrontation of the antagonists in the film.
Played by legendary actor Jack Nicholson, Batman\’s greatest enemy, known as The Joker, won one of his most masterful interpretations, hailed by many as the most faithful version of the villain compared to comics, despite subtle changes in his origins, to Nicholson\’s peculiar ability to express madness in his most striking interpretations, fit the insane Prince Clown of Crime. In addition to this exquisite work of makeup and costume, the Joker steals the show in the film in all his appearances.
Joker is one of the greatest villains in comics, and Batman\’s greatest archenemy. Called the \”Prince Clown of Crime\”, it was created by Bill Finger, Bob Kane and Jerry Robinson inspired by actor Conrad Veidt in the 1928 film \”The Man Who Laughs\” and a playing card.
The Joker – Batman 89 – Minico
License: Batman 89
Scale: Minico Figures
– Creation: Iron Studios
– Made in plastic (PVC)
– Hand painted
– Includes base display
– Can be paired with Batman 89 MiniCo Figure
Product dimensions: 6.6 in (H) x 3.1 in (W) x 3.1 in (L)
Product Weight: 0.5 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com