T-Rex Attack BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Jurassic Park (SET B)
This statue is part of the scene of the first encounter with the T-Rex, when the animal breaks through the containment fence and faces forward with Grant. Grant lights a flare trying to distract the T-Rex and getting the T-Rex away from Hammond`s grandchildren. Ian Malcolm tries to pursue the same quest but he was not that lucky.
Iron Studios presents T-Rex Attack BDS Art Scale 1/10 (SET B) Statue from Jurassic Park. This collectible statue is based on the original references from the film. Our hand-painted collectible statues and toys are the best gift for yourself or loved ones.
Grow your collection with this Jurassic Park Collectible Statue!
License: Jurassic Park
Scale: Art Scale 1/10
– Limited edition in 384 pieces
– Based on original references from the movie
– Made in Polystone
– Hand painted
– Rain drops paint effects
– Inside car CD-Rom program LED light up
– Car lights LED light up
– Guide folder and maps from the park included
– Includes environment back base “fence, base, wire rope, plants\”
– Includes middle base (connection between SET A and SET B)
– Realistic puddle effects on the base
– Includes Jungle Explorer 05 (right front door opens)
– Includes Alan Grant and Dr. Ian Malcolm figures
– Includes ArtWork
Product dimensions with back base environment: 22,5 in / 57 cm (H) x 35,5 in / 90 cm (W) x 21,6 in / 55 cm (D)
Product dimensions without back base environment: 11,8 in / 30 cm (H) x 35,5 in / 90 cm (W) x 14,1 in / 36 cm (D)
Product dimensions without the middle base : 11,8 in / 30 cm (H) x 20,4 in / 52 cm (W) x 14,1 in / 36 cm (D)
*This item will be shipped from our warehouse in Los Angeles – California