Storm – X-Men MiniCo
Iron Studios proudly presents its first MiniCo line of Marvel\’s most beloved mutant superheroes, the X-Men, one of the most requested series by fans and collectors, in Iron Studios\’ stylized Toy Art version. The collection is based on the design of comics from the 1990s, one of the most popular and cult phases of the group, with a diorama scenario of the heroes on top of a scrap of a Sentinel Robot, one of their classic enemies, and explores the most striking traits of each character\’s personality through their looks.
Floating on one of the fingers of what\’s left of a Sentinel\’s hand, the \”Storm – X-Men – MiniCo – Iron Studios\” statue presents Ororo Munroe along with the winds that she can control. With a small sample in the palm of her left hand, she shows that the weather can change for whoever faces her. Known as Storm, she is descended from an ancient lineage of African priestesses but grew up on the streets of Cairo as an orphan. In adulthood, she was recruited by Professor X and became one of the most important members of the X-Men. Ororo is an Omega-level mutant, and one of the main sources of her power is the Earth\’s electromagnetic field, which allows her to control and manipulate water, wind, and electromagnetic fields.
Find out the entire X-Men MiniCo line from Iron Studios. Already available for Pre-Order!
Storm – X-Men MiniCo
Scale: Toy Art
– Creation: Iron Studios
– Made in plastic (PVC)
– Hand painted
– Includes base display
Product dimensions: 8.2 in (H) x 4.7 in (W) x 3.9 (D)
Product Weight: 0.4 lbs
Part of an X-Men MiniCo diorama.
Release schedule: Second quarter of 2022
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org