In a posthumous message, the villain Mysterio revealed to the world the identity of Peter Parker as Spider-Man and framed him for his murder. Suffering the consequences of this exposure, even though he was cleared of the charges by his attorney Matt Murdock, the young Parker seeks help from the sorcerer Dr. Strange that casts a spell to erase everyone’s memory of his double identity. When Parker starts to ask for changes to the spell, to allow those he loves to keep their memories, something goes wrong, and this corrupted spell brings villains from alternate realities that knew about Spider-Man’s identity, opening portals from a multiverse. Therefore, the young hero has to face the threats of the Green Goblin (Norman Osborn), Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius), and Sandman (Flint Marko), introduced in the trilogy of movies of the hero directed by Sam Raimi from 2002 to 2007, together with the reptilian Lizard (Dr. Curt Connors) and Electro (Max Dillon) that originated in the movies from 2012 and 2014, directed by Marc Webb, withdrawn from their universes right before their deaths. To help Peter, his best friend Ned Leeds discovers that he can open portals using the mystic Sling Rings from Dr. Strange, and while trying to locate him, Ned brings alternate versions of Parker from the villains’ universes, nicknamed Peter-Two (Played by Tobey Maguire) and Peter-Three (played by Andrew Garfield), they join Peter-One (played by Tom Holland) to heal the villains’ insanities and send them back to their respective universes.
A huge event in the movie theaters, the movie gathers for the first time different versions of the character originated from distinct adaptations, bringing back the actors Willem Dafoe (Norman Osborn), Alfred Molina (Otto Octavius), Thomas Haden Church (Flint Marko), Rhys Ifans (Dr. Curt Connorts), and Jamie Foxx (Max Dillon) rerunning their roles from previous productions, just like Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield again as the friendly neighborhood arachnid hero. Revealed on the Inside Iron Studios show on YouTube, the statue can both compose a diorama set next to the statues Spider-Man Peter-Two e Spider-Man Peter-Three BDS – Spider-Man: No Way Home – Art Scale 1/10, individually available, as well as representing individually one of the iconic versions of the arachnid hero from the movies. They are all available for Pre-Order.
Spider-Man Peter-One BDS – Spider-Man: No Way Home -Art Scale 1/10
License: Spider-Man: No Way Home
– Limited edition
– Based on original references
– Made in polystone – *(may contain parts in resin, polystone, PVC, metal and fabric)
– Hand painted
Product dimensions: 7.4 in (H) x 6.7 in (W) x 5.1 in (D)
Product Weight: 1.7 lbs
Release schedule: First quarter of 2023
*This item will be shipped from our warehouse in Los Angeles – California
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org