In an alternative timeline, in the Infinity War’s aftermath, a veteran version of Loki lived on an isolated planet for centuries feeling remorse for his actions, but when he decides to end his exile and reconcile with his brother Thor, he deviates from the established base of the Sacred Timeline on his reality. Arrested by the TVA (Time Variance Authority), a bureaucratic organization created to prevent the making of branched timelines, he had his reality erased and was exiled to the Void, a point located at the end of times protected by the creature Alioth. In the Void, he joined other God of Mischief’s variants like the Gostful Loki, and Alligator Loki, and accepted the young Kid Loki as his king, protecting themselves from Alioth in a secret bunker.
Characterized by his looks derivative from his original version in the comics, the statue Classic Loki is inspired by his “Glorious purpose” presented in the episode “Journey into Mystery”, the fifth and penultimate episode of the series’ first season. Revealed on the Inside Iron Studios Day show on YouTube, already available for Pre-Order, check out other statues from the Loki series by Iron Studios, including “Alligator Loki – Loki – Art Scale 1/10”, “Loki President Variant – Loki – Art Scale 1/10”, “Sylvie Loki Variant BDS – Loki – Art Scale 1/10”, and the deluxe version “Classic Loki Variant BDS Deluxe – Loki – Art Scale 1/10”, in a pedestal diorama on which he creates an illusion of the Asgard palaces, all available for Pre-Order.
– Limited edition
– Based on original references
– Made in polystone – *(may contain parts in resin, polystone, PVC, metal and fabric)
– Hand painted
Product dimensions: 8.2 in (H) x 5.1 in (W) x 5.5 in (D)
Product Weight: 1.2 lbs
Release schedule: First quarter of 2023
*This item will be shipped from our warehouse in Los Angeles – California
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com