Emperor Outworlder invades Earth through Iron Studios!
Present in his ancestral palace in the devastated kingdom of Outworld, an ancient extradimensional world ruled by chaos through his hands, the fearsome Emperor Shao Kahn reigns absolute on his throne. Wielding his staff with one of his powerful fists, while resting the other on the skull-adorned armrest on his rock-carved throne, with his face hidden by his skull-shaped helmet, the powerful world-conquering giant of one of the most popular fighting tournament games, wins its long awaited version in the line of statues of Mortal Kombat from Iron Studios with \”Shao Kahn Deluxe Art Scale 1/10 – Mortal Kombat – Iron Studios\”, inspired by Mortal Kombat II, second game of series.
Mortal Kombat is a martial arts tournament that takes place between different realms or dimensions from generation to generation, and needs to be won 10 times in a row to guarantee the winner the chance to dominate the competition\’s realm. As a conqueror, Shao Kahn seeks to expand the kingdom of Outworld by taking other kingdoms by force, thus seeking at all costs to win the Mortal Kombat when it is carried out in the realm called Earthrealm, a place that humans normally call Earth.
Shao Khan Deluxe Art Scale 1/10 – Mortal Kombat
License: Mortal Kombat
Scale: Art Scale 1/10
– Limited edition
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
Product dimensions: 9.8 in (H) x 7.8 in (W) x 7.8 in (L)
Product Weight: 5 lbs
*This item will be shipped from our warehouse in Los Angeles – California
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com