Sentinel #3 BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Marvel Comics
Created by scientist Bolivar Trask, \”Sentinels\” are giant robots built to capture and/or exterminate mutants. Among the greatest threats ever faced by the X-Men in the Marvel universe, they have the ability to adapt to the powers of their targets. Used by various villains, groups and governments, Sentinels are responsible for the deaths of thousands of mutants in their trajectory. In the comics of the 1990s, in “Fabulous X-Men” # 273, the story divided the group into two teams, Blue and Gold, thus, “X-Men # 1” by Chris Claremont and Jim Lee introduced the Golden team led by Storm. The Sentinel # 3 BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Marvel Comics from Iron Studios presents the one of the Sentinels with one of the legs frozen by the hero in confrontation with members of the golden team of the X-Men, as if it were over to leave the comic book pages.
Iron Studios presents Sentinel #3 BDS Art Scale 1/10 Statue from Marvel Comics. Our hand-painted collectible statues and toys are the best gift for yourself or loved ones.
Grow your collection with this Marvel Comics Collectible Statue!
License: Marvel Comics
Scale: BDS Art Scale 1/10
– Limited edition
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
*The X-Men Art Scale figures that are sold separately cannot be attached to this Sentinel. If you want to have the Sentinel Vs X-Men you must order the Full Set, which is also in Pre Order.
Product dimensions: 30.3 in (H) x 26.3 in (W) x 27.5 in (L)
Product Weight: 66.1 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org