Iron Studios checkmate with Ron in a new collectible statue!
Mounted on a huge black steed in battle armor, represented by a statue that is part of a realistic chess game, the little boy with red hair, Ronald Bílius Weasley, better known as Ron or Rony, shrewdly looks at the scenery in front of him, analyzing all the possibilities to win the deadly Wizard’s Chess.
An enchanted version of the classic board game, in Wizard\’s Chess, the pieces move by themselves when they receive a command from the player, and in a barbaric way, they destroy the opponent\’s defeated piece. Ron, who is best friends with Harry Potter and Hermione Granger, has great knowledge of chess, and this skill was of great importance in \”Harry Potter and the Philosopher\’s Stone\”, in the scene that is now replicated in the \”Ron Weasley at the Wizard Statue\” Chess Deluxe Art Scale 1/10 – Harry Potter \”, adding another historical moment of the saga in the line of statues of Harry Potter, from Iron Studios.
The three friends who recently arrived to study at Hogwarts, begin the search for an artifact with magical properties, the Philosopher\’s Stone, which is also desired by the Dark Wizard Lord Voldemort, in his search for the Elixir of Life. With the magic stone hidden in Hogwarts, the young wizards face several challenges, finding in the penultimate layer of security, a gigantic Board of Wizard’s Chess. To overcome this obstacle, they take the position of black pieces guided by Ron, where Harry plays as one of the black bishops, Hermione as the Queen\’s Tower and Ron as a knight, assembling the horse piece to have a better view of the game. After several moves, with the pieces self-destructing, Ron sacrifices himself so that Harry can checkmate and, fortunately, the little red-haired wizard survives the destruction of his horse
Ron Weasley at the Wizard Chess Deluxe Art Scale 1/10 – Harry Potter
License: Harry Potter
– Limited Edition
– Based on original movie references
– Made in Polystone
– Hand Painted
Product dimensions: 13.7” (H) x 8.6” (W) x 6.6” (D)
Product Weight: 4.1 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org