” Ron Weasley Art Scale 1/10 – Harry Potter – Iron Studios Statue ”
Being the youngest of a humble family of pure-blooded wizards with seven siblings, Ron Weasley is a very simple boy, who arrives at the Hogwarts School of Magic with second-hand clothes and books, something that has always been unpleasant for him, but it is what strengthens his simplicity, making it his greatest virtue. Although he is the first to panic in times of crisis, he has also proved his bravery several times. Ron and Harry shared a cabin on the Hogwarts Express train, and that was where the friendship began. Ron played a vital role in the quest to save the Philosopher’s Stone and is Harry Potter’s best friend.
Like his first appearance in the film “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone”, Iron Studios presents the “Ron Weasley Art Scale 1/10 Statue – Harry Potter – Iron Studios”, with an incredible resemblance to the actor Rupert Grint, with his unforgettable expressive smile, wearing his school uniform inherited from his brother Bill, holding in his right hand the old magic wand patched from his brother Charlie, with his box of magic beans on his left and his pet rat Scabbers on his right shoulder, who belonged to his brother Percy.
On a base of the rustic Hogwarts floor, which forms a diorama, it can be exposed both alone and together with his friends, forming the stage with the trio of main characters of the series, celebrating the 20th anniversary of the film’s debut, which gave rise to the cinematic saga, which was adapted from the books of the writer JK Rowling.
Ron Weasley Art Scale 1/10 – Harry Potter
License: Harry Potter
– Limited Edition
– Based on original movie references
– Made in Polystone
– Hand Painted
– This statue can be displayed along with the statues of Harry and Hermione (sold separately) to compose a set
Product dimensions: 6.6” (H) x 3.3” (W) x 3.9 (D)
Product Weight: 0.4 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org