In a scene of devastation and fire, he is one of the few characters who feels comfortable. Iron Studios presents one more figure part of its grand X-Men vs. Diorama. the Sentinel robots under Magneto\’s control, \”Pyro BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Marvel Comics\” features the Australian fire-manipulating mutant, antagonist of the X-Men and a member of the Brotherhood of Mutants, firing flames from his fists and ready to take on his control. St. John Allerdyce, better known as Pyro, has the power to control the fire psionically, it can increase, decrease the heat, intensity and size, and even shape the fire in the form of animated semi-solid constructs. He can manipulate fire, but not create it, so he uses a flamethrower on his back to deliver the precise flames fired from his fists. Although raised as a villain by the masterful duo John Byrne and Chris Claremont, who revitalized the X-Men in the 1980s, Pyro has already become an agent of the U.S. government in exchange for total forgiveness, a member of the team known as the Freedom Force.
Pyro BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Marvel Comics
License: Marvel Comics
Scale: BDS Art Scale 1/10
– Limited edition
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
Product dimensions: 7.4 in (H) x 5.9 in (W) x 7.8 in (L)
Product Weight: 0.9 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org