License – IT – Warner Bros
Collection: Minico Figures
Product dimensions: 6.5” Height or 165mm x 75mm
– Creation – Iron Studios
– Concept – Marcio Hum
– Made in Plastic (PVC)
– Hand painting
– Includes base display
Dimensions of the package: 200mm (A) x 115mm (L) x 95mm (P)
MSRP: USD 24,99 (excl. tax)
Released US: Nov 2019
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at [email protected]
Pennywise is the main antagonist in the book It, published in 1986 by legendary horror writer Stephen King.
He is a supernatural, shape-shifting creature, but most of the time he takes on a clown shape to attract its favorite prey: children.
Played by Bill Skarsgård in the movies “It” and “It: Chapter Two”, Pennywise appeared on Earth many centuries ago in a cataclysmic event. Since then, he wakes up in cycles of 27 to 30 years, and hunts children like a simple clown and then devour them thus feeding on their fears
Pennywise is the first character to be released on the MiniCo Horror line, and is both frightning and graceful in his own way.