Inspired by It: Chapter Two (2019), cinematic conclusion of the adaptation of the work created by the legendary horror writer Stephen King, Iron Studios presents “Pennywise Deluxe Art Scale 1/10 – IT Chapter Two”, a statue that presents the antagonist of macabre tale, a shape-shifting supernatural creature that takes the form of a clown named Pennywise to attract its favorite prey, children. Iron Studios presents the sinister clown running on a base surrounded by his red balloons, as if chasing his victims through the sewer galleries of Derry, a small town, the setting of history, in Maine in the USA. The figure also features an extra interchangeable head.
Played by Bill Skarsgård, Pennywise appeared on Earth many centuries ago, in a cataclysmic event, similar to an asteroid collision, and since then he remains dormant, waking up in cycles of 27 to 30 years to hunt children, attracting them like a simple clown and then devour them and so he feeds on their fears.
License: IT Chapter Two
Scale: Art Scale 1/10
– Limited edition
– Based on original movie references
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
Product dimensions: 8.2 in (H) x 7 in (W) x 6.6 in (L)
Product Weight: 3 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at [email protected]