Panthro BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Thundercats
Developed by Rankin/Bass, based on the characters created by Tobin \”Ted\” Wolf, ThunderCats was one of the most successful animation series in the 1980s, with three seasons totaling 130 episodes. The series tells the adventures of a group of humanoid felines surviving from the planet Thundera, on a new planet called the Third Earth, facing various threats and their greatest enemy, the mummified demonic sorcerer Mumm-Ra.
Panthro is the one with the greatest physical strength in the group and is a master in martial arts, in addition to being an expert in mechanics and advanced technology. Among his creations, the following stand out: the ThunderTank combat vehicle, the space ship: Feliner used for the space adventures; the boards of the characters Willykit and Willycat and the aerial vehicles ThunderClaw and HoverCat.
His weapon is the nun-chuck, which holds a number of concealed substances, usually gaseous, but generally the weapon is used in hand to hand combat. Panthro also has spikes attached to his shoulder straps that can extend or can spring out attached to some sort of wires or ropes. It`s weak point is the fear of bats.
Iron Studios presents Panthro BDS Art Scale 1/10 Statue from Thundercats. Our hand-painted collectible statues and toys are the best gift for yourself or loved ones.
Grow your collection with this Thundercats Collectible Statue!
Scale: Art Scale 1/10
– Limited Edition
– Based on original cartoon references
– Made in Polystone
– Hand Painted
– Includes base
Product dimensions: 7 in (H) x 7 in (W) x 6.6 in (L)
Product Weight: 2.1 lbs
*This item will be shipped from our warehouse in Los Angeles – California
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org