Iron Studios wastes no time and presents a new Back to the Future statue!
The young Marty McFly and his best friend, Doctor Emmett “Doc” Brown, formally dressed in 19th-century attire, pose for a photo during the Grand Clock Tower Opening Party in Hill Valley in 1885.
The big time meter, the famous clock with Roman numerals, is supported by a rustic wooden box. The protagonists of “Back to the Future” are right in front of it, standing on a base with elements and machinery that resemble an old locomotive, another striking machine, and presented in the third film of the saga. With a plaque having the movie’s logo at the bottom of the base, Iron Studios proudly presents its new statue “Marty and Doc at the Clock Deluxe Art Scale 1/10 – Back to the Future III”.
In the third film in the cult trilogy, Marty travels back to the American Old Wild West to save Doctor Brown, where he meets his Irish great-grandparents Seamus and Maggie McFly and faces Buford Mad Dog Tannen. As a conclusion to this story, Doc gives Marty a rectangular package, claiming to be a small souvenir. McFly opens the present and finds the old picture of that moment framed from when they took the picture in front of the clock, a clock that has always been present since the first film, thus ending the conflict that started in the first part of the trilogy.
This fun adventure, immortalized on the big screen, gets this unprecedented version in collectibles by Iron Studios. With details faithful to the features of actors Michael J. Fox as Marty McFly and Christopher Lloyd as Doc Brown, the second piece of the Back To the Future line was revealed first hand in the second edition of the virtual event Inside Iron Studios Day.
Marty and Doc at the Clock Deluxe Art Scale 1/10 – Back to the Future III
License: Back to the Future III
– Limited Edition
– Based on original movie references
– Made in polystone – *(may contain parts in resin, polystone, PVC, metal and fabric)
– Hand Painted
Product dimensions: 11.8” (H) x 10.6” (W) x 6.3” (D)
Product Weight: 8.8 lbs
Release schedule: Second quarter of 2022
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org