The beloved Friday the 13th villain gets his MiniCo version from Iron Studios!
Haunting the camp at Crystal Lake, there are twelve films in the cinema, in books and comic books, in games and collectibles, Jason Voorhees is the main antagonist of the \”Friday the 13th\” franchise and one of the most adored monsters of the horror genre in modern pop culture. With his unmistakable hockey mask, which has become his trademark, and holding his inseparable machete, Jason gets his stylized version on Iron Studios\’ MiniCo line to the delight of fans at \”Jason – Friday the 13th – MiniCo – Iron Studios\”!
He was elected on the list of \”100 Greatest Villains Ever\” by the renowned American magazine Wizard and among \”100 Greatest Villains Ever in Cinema\”, on a list made by the Games Radar website. Jason was created by Victor Miller, with contributions from Ron Kurz, Sean S. Cunningham and the legendary Tom Savini, and played by ten actors in his history in theaters. To the sound of the famous musical phrase with delay, which everyone knows as “chi, chi, chi; ha, ha, ha ” wich is like the theme of the film, it is an unmissable figure for fans of the series, of horror films and of course, of the MiniCo line!
Jason – Friday The 13th – Minico
License: Friday The 13th
Scale: Minico Figures
– Creation: Iron Studios
– Made in plastic (PVC)
– Hand painted
– Includes base display
Product dimensions: 6.3 in (H) x 3.2 in (W) x 3.2 in (L)
Product Weight: 0.4 lbs
*This item will be shipped from our warehouse in Los Angeles – California
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org