“If you were good enough, then maybe Tony would still be alive…” with that phrase, Quentin Beck, the enigmatic villain named Mysterio, brings Peter Parker to a nightmare when the young Spider-Man still suffers the loss from his friend and mentor in the final battle against Thanos. Amid a hallucinogenic green mist expelled by one of the villain’s drones, appears the cadaverous and zombified image of Iron Man, floating with his repulsors, and wearing a shattered armor that reveals parts of Stark’s skeleton inside.
A closer look shows the texture of blue pixels in the image, revealing that it is another digital illusion created by Mysterio, a detail highlighted in the figure thanks to a special citrus paint used in his painting, where different lighting angles provide different visual impressions.
This striking scene from the movie Spider-Man: Far From Home, is proudly presented in the figure “Iron Man Illusion Deluxe Art Scale 1/10 – Spider-Man: Far From Home” by Iron Studios, in an exclusive and unprecedented collectible statue, part of its line derived from the film.
Iron Man Illusion Deluxe Art Scale 1/10 – Spider-Man: Far From Home
License: Spider-Man: Far From Home
Scale: BDS Art Scale 1/10
– Limited edition
– Based on original movie references
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
Product dimensions: 8.2 in (H) x 6.2 in (W) x 6.6 in (L)
Product Weight: 1.3 lbs
*This item will be shipped from our warehouse in Los Angeles – California
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at [email protected]