Iron Studios presents its new Hulkbuster!
Iron Studios revisits one of the most memorable battles in the history of superhero films, a duel of titans that demolished half of a city like an earthquake. With his mind controlled by the powers of the young Wanda Maximoff, the Incredible Hulk, out of control, furious and maddened must be stopped, and for this task, Tony Stark activates the so-called Hulkbuster, an Extra Heavy-Duty modular armor, created by Tony Stark in partnership with Bruce Banner as a security safeguard, in case the Hulk goes uncontrollable.
On a rubble base, Iron Man, wearing his most imposing armor, is ready to fire his potential repulsive rays to stop the emerald giant\’s advance, in a scenario immortalized on the big screens in Avengers: Age of Ultron and now in the \”Hulkbuster BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Avengers: Age of Ultron \”by Iron Studios. In the comics, Hulkbuster made his debut in Iron Man vol. 1 # 304, in May 1994, and was the 14th armor created and worn by Stark.
Hulkbuster BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Avengers: Age of Ultron
License: Avengers: Age of Ultron
Scale: BDS Art Scale 1/10
– Limited edition
– Based on original movie references
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
– Automotive paint
– This statue is part of a battle diorama based on the Avengers: Age of Ultron
Product dimensions: 14.9 in (H) x 12.5 in (W) x 14.9 in (L)
Product Weight: 13.2 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com