Hulk BDS Art Scale 1/10 Avengers Infinity War
Hulk, Thor, and the Asgardians on their way back to Earth, the Statesman was attacked by the Black Order, who killed half of the Asgardians. Hulk challenged their leader, Thanos, who soundly defeated him. He was then teleported to the New York Sanctum by Heimdall, where Banner warned Doctor Strange, Iron Man and later Captain America of Thanos\’ arrival. Finding himself no longer able to transform into Hulk, Banner operated a Hulkbuster armor to aid the Avengers in the Battle of Wakanda. Although Banner and his allies managed to kill off Thanos\’ forces, Thanos personally arrived in Wakanda to retrieve the Mind Stone. He effortlessly subdued Banner and the other heroes and completed the Infinity Gauntlet, wiping out half of the universe\’s population, with Banner being one of the survivors.
Iron Studios presents Hulk BDS Art Scale 1/10 Statue from Avengers: Infinity War. Our hand-painted collectible statues and toys are the best gift for yourself or loved ones.
Grow your collection with this Marvel Comics Collectible Statue!
- Based on original 3D references from the movie
- Made in Polystone
- Hand painted
Includes diorama base which can be connected to other characters
- Includes Hulk Artwork – only available when pre-ordered at www.ironstudiosus.com
Product Dimensions: 10 in (H) x 8 in (W)
Release Schedule: Fourth quarter of 2018
Estimated Delivery Date: November 2018 – March 2019
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com