Iron Studios presents: \”Hulk BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Avengers: Age of Ultron\”
Climbing a pile of debris, the Green Goliath prepares to jump and unleash all its fury with its clenched fist on the giant metallic rival. Thus Iron Studios presents its statue \”Hulk BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Avengers: Age of Ultron\”, figure that make up the titanic battle scenario of the furious Hulk, controlled by the still young Wanda Maximoff, against Iron Man in his most robust armor, created especially for this combat, and therefore called Hulkbuster, in one of the most memorable fights in the history of superhero films, presented in Avengers: Age of Ultron, from 2015.
With attention to the smallest details, from the texture of your skin, your vascular system in evidence with its bulging veins, to details of the base with bricks, concrete slabs and rocks that form the debris resulting from this devastating combat, seeking maximum realism.
Launching scheduled for the second quarter of 2021, made in limited edition, produced based on original references of the film, made of polystone with manual painting. This statue is part of a battle diorama based on the movie Avengers: Age of Ultron.
Hulk BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Avengers: Age of Ultron
License: Avengers: Age of Ultron
Scale: BDS Art Scale 1/10
– Limited edition
– Based on original movie references
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
– This statue is part of a battle diorama based on the Avengers: Age of Ultron
Product dimensions: 10.2 in (H) x 8.6 in (W) x 9 in (L)
Product Weight: 8.6 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org