“Harry Potter Art Scale 1/10 – Harry Potter Statue ”
Somewhere in Scotland is Hogwarts, a school for young people aged 11 to 17 with special mystical skills. Hogwarts is divided into four houses, a type of fraternities, where each student is guided by a magic hat that, by virtue and characteristics, selects which house the student belongs to. Wearing his first school uniform consisting of a plain white shirt, red tie, grey sweater and pants, black shoes, and a plain black cape with the coat of arms on his left chest, Iron Studios presents the young Harry Potter as in his first appearance in theaters, in the film “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” of 2001.
The statue is faithful to the features of actor Daniel Radcliffe as a boy, and “Harry Potter Art Scale 1/10 – Harry Potter” features him holding his magic wand over a base, with the floor of the halls of Hogwarts. The figure is part of a diorama that celebrates the 20th anniversary of Harry Potter’s debut in the movies and can be displayed both individually and alongside the other figures that make up the scene.
Being the main protagonist of seven fantasy novels, written by British author JK Rowling, his saga is focused on friendships with other wizards of his age, such as Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger, also with the director of Hogwarts Albus Dumbledore, considered the greatest of the wizards, and his conflicts with the dark wizard Lord Voldemort, who intends to become immortal, conquer the wizarding world, subdue non-magical people and destroy everyone who opposes him, especially Potter, whom he considers his greatest rival.
Harry Potter Art Scale 1/10 – Harry Potter
License: Harry Potter
– Limited Edition
– Based on original movie references
– Made in Polystone
– Hand Painted
– This statue can be displayed along with the statues of Hermione and Ron (sold separately) to compose a set
Product dimensions: 6.6” (H) x 3.9” (W) x 1.9” (D)
Product Weight: 0.4 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com