Gotham’s maid of mischief anti-hero returns in Iron Studios\’ Suicide Squad and MiniCo Statue!
She is back, in her original colors but with a new red and black leather uniform, with elements that resemble her first costume. Her pants have the symbol of the suit of diamonds printed on them, and the leather jacket has the slogan \”Live Fast Die Clown\”, a subtle provocation to her ex-boyfriend Joker. Gotham\’s maid of mischief returns to the big screen in The Suicide Squad movie and gets her stylized Toy Art version in the \”Harley Quinn – The Suicide Squad – MiniCo – Iron Studios\” statue. With a pair of tactical glasses on her head and holding a Retractable Spear, she is standing on a base that evokes an urban combat scenario, posing with her hand on her waist in a charming and friendly way.
Once again the charismatic character, created by the duo Paul Dini and Bruce Timm in 1992 in the Batman: The Animated Series, returns to the big screen, played by Margot Robbie. She works alongside the Suicide Squad, a group of villains who act as anti-heroes for the government, to have their sentences reduced.
The item, already available for Pre-Order, will be a great addition to the collection of DC and MiniCo fans and collectors!
Harley Quinn – The Suicide Squad – MiniCo
License: The Suicide Squad
Scale: Toy Art
– Creation: Iron Studios
– Made in PVC
– Hand painted
– Includes base display
Product dimensions: 6.3 in (H) x 2.7 in (W) x 3.1 in (D)
Product Weight: 0.2 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org