DC\’s most charismatic anti-heroine on a grand scale by Iron Studios!
In a diorama base filled with elements of an old amusement park, the Clown Prince\’s beautiful partner in crime poses sitting on a Joker-shaped spring horse, with a large wooden mallet on which her left hand rests, and a baseball bat with the tip spiked with sharp Bat-shurikens (Souvenirs of the Dark Knight) resting on her right shoulder, a deadly combat equipment.
Next to a hyena, her pet Bruce, portrayed as a stuffed animal, with a black ball-shaped bomb, with the fuse lit at her feet, and wearing a uniform inspired by the DC Rebirth editorial line from the comics, wearing roller skate boots, and the protective accessories, Iron Studios presents its statue Harley Quinn Prime Scale 1/3 – DC Comics – Iron Studios, featuring the most charismatic villain and currently the involuntary heroine of Gotham city.
The piece has realistic textures that accurately portray Bruce\’s plush fur, the nuances of the Joker\’s fiber spring horse painting, the subtle shine of the leather in her outfit, and even the rough lines of the wood of her weapons. The base, in the shape of a circumference, brings lamps with a retro characteristic, which light up individually.
The statue contains three interchangeable heads, one more beautiful and expressive than the other, and is a perfect figure to pair with The Joker – DC Comics by Ivan Reis – Prime Scale 1/3 statue, which will soon be available at Iron Studios.
Harley Quinn first appeared in the series Batman: The Animated Series, and was created by the duo Paul Dini and Bruce Timm in 1992. The positive reaction from critics and audiences made her presence constant in this animation and the following sequels from Batman. In 1999 she was included in the DC comic book universe. Initially a psychiatrist, she joined the Joker as his partner and later his lover, becoming one of Batman\’s most iconic villains. Today she is portrayed more as an anti-heroine, acting as a vigilante rather than a criminal.
Harley Quinn Prime Scale 1/3 – DC Comics
License: DC COmics
– Limited edition
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
Product dimensions: 26 in (H) x 15.7 in (W) x 13 in (L)
Product Weight: 29.1 lbs
Release schedule: Second quarter of 2022
*This item will be shipped from our warehouse in Los Angeles – California
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org