The Hogwarts Giant by Iron Studios!
At its base, surrounded by some giant pumpkins, food for some magical creatures, in its vegetable garden next to its hut where some crows rest, the gentle Hogwarts giant gamekeeper contemplates quietly resting his big fists on his belt, beside the stake with the chain used to contain his pet hippogriff Buckbeak. In this way we present “Hagrid Deluxe Statue – Harry Potter – Art Scale 1/10” by Iron Studios.
Rubeus Hagrid, played by actor Robbie Coltrane, better known by his surname, “Hagrid”, was a half-giant wizard, who in the past was a student at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, a member of Gryffindor. In his third year, he was found guilty of the crime of opening the Chamber of Secrets and releasing his pet achromatula that attacked several Muggle-born students which eventually resulted in the death of one of them. Although his wand was broken, and he was expelled, he was trained to be the game warden at Hogwarts and earned the right to live on the school grounds at the request of Albus Dumbledore. Hagrid was tasked with re-introducing Harry Potter to the wizarding world and he ended up becoming his friend and protector.
Hagrid Deluxe Art Scale 1/10 – Harry Potter
License: Harry Potter
Scale: Art Scale 1/10
– Limited edition
– Based on original movie references
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
Product dimensions: 10.6 in (H) x 7.8 in (W) x 6 in (L)
Product Weight: 5 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org