Iron Studios presents: \”Goro Art Scale 1/10 – Mortal Kombat\”
He is a prince in his race and fights for the pride and glory of his people … and to tear up some bodies too! A great champion, chosen by Iron Studios to inaugurate one of its most awaited new licensed lines \”Mortal Kombat\”! \”Goro BDS Art Scale 1/10\” brings the powerful character as the first figure in it’s new collection, composed of the greatest warriors of one of the most worshiped and legendary fighting games of all time.
Expressing all his fury and pride, howling and raising two of his four closed fists, the colossal warrior of the race called Shokan, general of the armies of the sorcerer Shao Kahn, is exposed on a rocky base that recalls the desolate terrain of Outworld, the original home of Goro, filled with the skulls of his enemies at his feet, with the unmistakable symbol of the Mortal Kombat dragon adorning its front.
Mortal Kombat is a martial arts tournament that takes place between different kingdoms or dimensions from generation to generation, and needs to be won 10 times in a row to guarantee the winner the chance to dominate the competition\’s realm. Goro killed in the tournament the Great Kung Lao, a Shaolin monk of which the current Kung Lao is descended, winning 9 consecutive editions of the competition remaining 500 years undefeated. Defeated by Liu Kang in the 10th tournament in the first classic game, he is now immortalized as Iron Studios\’ first Mortal Kombat collectible!
License: Mortal KombatScale: Art Scale 1/10
– Limited edition
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org