Gambit – X-Men MiniCo
Iron Studios proudly presents its first MiniCo line of Marvel\’s most beloved mutant superheroes, the X-Men, one of the most requested series by fans and collectors, in Iron Studios\’ stylized Toy Art version. The collection is based on the design of comics from the 1990s, one of the most popular and cult phases of the group, with a diorama scenario of the heroes on top of a scrap of a Sentinel Robot, one of their classic enemies, and explores the most striking traits of each character\’s personality through their looks.
The \”Gambit – X-Men – MiniCo – Iron Studios\” statue features the charismatic Cajun mutant leaning on the metallic remains of a Sentinel, his inseparable staff in hand and holding an Ace of Hearts playing card. In a seemingly relaxed mood after a good fight, he flirts with his fellow group member Rogue, with whom he has fallen in love, in a mutual feeling. Recruited by heroine Storm to join the X-Men, Gambit is Remy LeBeau, a very powerful mutant who can manipulate kinetic energy. He is also skilled at throwing cards, wrestling, and using his staff, as well as being an accomplished poker player.
Find out the entire X-Men MiniCo line from Iron Studios. Already available for Pre-Order!
Gambit – X-Men MiniCo
Scale: Toy Art
– Creation: Iron Studios
– Made in plastic (PVC)
– Hand painted
– Includes base display
Product dimensions: 6.7 in (H) x 4.3 in (W) x 5.1 in (D)
Product Weight: 0.6 lbs
Part of an X-Men MiniCo diorama.
Release schedule: Second quarter of 2022
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com