Gambit BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Marvel Comics
Iron Studios presents its first figure of the mutant Cajun Remy LeBeau, the Gambit. Produced in limited edition, made of polystone and handpainted, Gambit BDS Art Scale 1/10 Marvel Comics is part of the diorama of beloved Marvel mutants facing the terrible Sentinel robots under the power of the mighty Magneto. But beware, X-Men Art Scale 1/10 figures sold separately cannot be attached to this Sentry. If you want the Watchtower vs. X-Men you must choose to be notified about the Complete Set.
Gambit is a mutant who was trained to be the leader of the League of Thieves. Banished from New Orleans after self-defeating the grandson of the League of Assassins boss, he wandered the world using his skills as a thief and found the heroine Storm of the X-Men, responsible for Remy\’s admission to the group of mutant heroes.
Iron Studios presents Gambit BDS Art Scale 1/10 Statue from Marvel Comics. Our hand-painted collectible statues and toys are the best gift for yourself or loved ones.
Grow your collection with this Marvel Comics Collectible Statue!
License: Marvel Comics
Scale: BDS Art Scale 1/10
– Limited edition
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
*The X-Men Art Scale figures that are sold separately cannot be attached to this Sentinel. If you want to have the Sentinel Vs X-Men you must order the Full Set, which is also in Pre Order.
Product dimensions: 10.2 in (H) x 7 in (W) x 10.6 in (L)
Product Weight: 0.7 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com