The Lord of the Machines
The man known as Forge advances into battle over the rubble of the battlefield, with an unmistakable expression of fury, and carrying a true arsenal next to his cyborg body, he relentlessly attacks his enemies, after all, besides being a mutant master in technology, he is a proud warrior, native to the Cheyenne indigenous tribe. Thus, Iron Studios proudly presents its \”Forge – X-Men – Bds Art Scale 1/10 – Iron Studios\” statue.
Created by Chris Claremont and John Romita Jr., in addition to his mutant power described as \”Intuitive Engineering\”, which gives him the ability to invent or recreate any electronic device in his subconscious (seeing connections and logical conclusions imperceptible to ordinary humans), Forge is skilled with firearms of all sizes and has natural mystical abilities, being able to cast countless Cheyenne spells.
In the 1990s, Claremont and Jim Lee decided to divide the main team of the X-Men into two different teams, thus the teams Blue and Gold emerged. As a member of the golden team, Forge had a big role, playing alongside Iceman, Archangel, Jean Grey, Colossus, and Bishop under Storm\’s command. In this phase, X-Men # 1 became one of the best-selling comic books of all time.
Being part of the X-Men vs. Sentinel Diorama (who are controlled by Magneto) and his followers of the Mutant Brotherhood, Forge\’s statue also works just as well individually, as in designing a larger battle scenario, joining other members of the golden team or with other statues from the X-Men, according to the preference of each collector.
Forge BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Marvel Comics
License: Marvel Comics
– Limited edition
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
– Includes detachable weapon burst
Product dimensions: 8.6 in (H) x 6.6 in (W) x 7.8 in (L)
Product Weight: 1.4 lbs
Release schedule: Fourth quarter of 2021
*This item will be shipped from our warehouse in Los Angeles – California
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org