Fell Beast Diorama Demi Art Scale 1/20 – Lord of the Rings
Described as large winged creatures, without feathers, which had pine nuts between their horned fingers and whose bodies exuded a stench. It is likely that Fell Beasts came from an older world. These flying creatures were mounted for the Nazgul in \”The Lord of the Rings\”, created by the dark lord Sauron for his servants. There is a common misconception that these creatures are called Nazgul, perhaps because of the scene in \”The Return of the King\”, where the Wizarding King says \”Don\’t stand between Nazgul and his prey\” referring to himself, but shortly before, his mount he seemed to be trying to eat King Théoden\’s horse. This work of art from Iron Studios refers to the Battle of the Fields of Pelennor, where the Wizarding King of Angmar, and the Nazgul, riding their fallen beasts in the battle against King Théoden of Rohan.
Iron Studios presents Fell Beast Diorama Demi Art Scale 1/20 Statue from The Lord of the Rings. Our hand-painted collectible statues and toys are the best gift for yourself or loved ones.
Grow your collection with this Lord of the Rings Collectible Statue!
Scale: Demi Art Scale 1/20
– Limited edition
– Based on original movie references
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
Product dimensions: 27.5 in (H) x 19.6 in (W) x 24 in (L)
Product Weight: 35.2 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com