Iron Studios presents the classic E.T. scene in an unprecedented statue!
A boy carries in his bicycle basket, wrapped in a white sheet, an unusual friend, a small alien lost on Earth that is being pursued by government forces. In their flight to find their fellow men and return to his world, the two friends run towards a California forest, where the spacecraft that will rescue him must land. To escape a police blockade, the little alien uses its telekinetic abilities to levitate the bike, lifting them into the air and flying over the trees towards their destination. This anthological scene, which has the moon as a backdrop, was also used in the promotion of the film, becoming one of the best known and most striking images in cinema, even becoming the logo of Amblin Entertainment, Steven Spielberg\’s film producer, and now also proudly replicated with the statue \” ET & Elliot – Art Scale 1/10 Deluxe – ET – Iron Studios\”
Created by Steven Spielberg and written by Melissa Mathison, 1982\’s ET the Extra-Terrestrial is among the highest-grossing films of all time, winning four Oscars, and added to the Library of Congress\’s National Film Registry, being designated as culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant.
In the film, a group of botanical aliens secretly visit Earth at night to collect plant specimens. With the arrival of US government vehicles, the group leaves Earth in its spaceship, leaving one of its small members behind, who had separated from the group. The creature ends up meeting a local boy named Elliott, who then goes on to hide and protect the little lost being on Earth, creating a tender bond of friendship with a deep empathic connection between them.
This statue marks the debut of another license acquired by Iron Studios, scheduled for 2022, and this year will also be the 40th anniversary celebration of ET\’s premiere in theaters. The statue is already available for Pre-Order. Check out the variant version in \” E.T. & Elliot – Art Scale 1/10 – E.T. – Iron Studios\”.
E.T. & Elliot – Art Scale 1/10 Deluxe – E.T.
– Limited edition
– Based on original references
– Made in polystone – *(may contain parts in resin, polystone, PVC, metal and fabric)
– Hand painted
– Light-up LED
Product dimensions: 10.6 in (H) x 9 in (W) x 7.5 in (L)
Product Weight: 3 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org