Erik Killmonger BDS Art Scale 1/10 Black Panther
N\’Jadaka, also known as Erik Stevens, was a former United States Navy SEAL of Wakandan origin through his father, the Prince N\’Jobu. N\’Jadaka\’s savagery while serving with a U.S. military black-ops unit earned him the nickname Killmonger.
When Killmonger was a child, T\’Chaka killed his father for trying to murder Zuri for outing him after betraying Wakanda. This drove Killmonger to dedicate his life to forcibly dethrone his cousin, T\’Challa, in order to finally accomplish his father\’s plan to seize control of the world by using all of Wakanda\’s Vibranium technology to cease the oppression of people of African descent all across the world.
Manipulating and then killing Ulysses Klaue to gain his access to the city, Killmonger seemingly killed T\’Challa during their ritual combat and claimed the throne. Shortly before Killmonger unleashed his plans, T\’Challa, the Black Panther, returned and challenged Killmonger, eventually defeating and killing him during their final battle.
Iron Studios presents Erik Killmonger BDS Art Scale 1/10 Statue from Black Panther. Our hand-painted collectible statues and toys are the best gift for yourself or loved ones.
Grow your collection with this Marvel Comics Collectible Statue!
- Based on original references from the movie
- Made in Polystone
- Hand painted
- Includes two interchangeable hand options with 2 weapons.
- Includes base
Release Schedule: Second quarter of 2018
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com