Dungeon Master BDS Art Scale 1/10 Dungeons & Dragons
Dungeon Master: The group\’s friend and mentor, he provides important advice and help, but often in a cryptic way that does not make sense until the team has completed the quest of each episode. It is the Dungeon Master who supplies the companions with their weapons and clues for their numerous opportunities to return home.
As the series progresses, from his repeated displays of power, it begins to seem possible and later, even probable, that the Dungeon Master could easily return the companions home himself. This suspicion is confirmed in the script for the unmade series finale, \”Requiem\”, wherein the Dungeon Master proves he can do just that, without any difficulty.
Iron Studios presents Dungeon Master BDS Art Scale 1/10 Statue from Dungeons & Dragons. Our hand-painted collectible statues and toys are the best gift for yourself or loved ones.
Grow your collection with this Dungeons & Dragons Collectible Statue!
- Limited edition
- Based on original references from the animated series
- Made in Polystone
- Hand painted
Includes base display which can be connected to other figures from the “Dungeons & Dragons” BDS Art Scale 1/10 series.
Product dimensions: 4,5 in (H) x 3,3 in (W) x 3,9 in (L)
Product Weight: 0,6 lbs
Release Schedule: Second semester of 2019
Estimated Delivery Date: July 2019 – December 2019
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com