Doña Florinda Art Scale 1/10 – El Chavo Del Ocho
Doña Florinda is the mother of Quico and love interest of Professor Jirafales. She is a widow; her late husband, after whom Quico was named, was a naval officer who died at sea. She deluded herself into believing she\’s socially, morally and economically superior to her neighbors (and it is suggested that at one time she was well-off), and she tends to give orders to the others. She is so fiercely protective of Quico that whenever he is upset, she\’ll beat up Don Ramón without seeking explanation. In fact, a recurring gag in the series is that she unfairly accuses him of \”attacking\” Quico and goes to slap him, even when he is not present in the scene (when Carlos Villagrán left the show, thus concluding Quico\’s presence in the vecindad, she still slaps Don Ramón, this time due to Don Ramón laughing loudly whenever a rude comment is directed towards her, mostly coming from El Chavo). She is easily recognized by the fact that she always keeps her hair in curlers (except in some early episodes), even at work or on vacation in Acapulco. In later episodes, she opens a restaurant.
Iron Studios presents Doña Florinda Art Scale 1/10 Statue from El Chavo Del Ocho. Our hand-painted collectible statues and toys are the best gift for yourself or loved ones.
Grow your collection with this El Chavo Del Ocho Collectible Statue!
License: El Chavo Del Ocho
Scale: Art Scale 1/10
– Limited edition
– Based on original series references
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
Product dimensions: 7 in (H) x 5.5 in (W) x 5.5 in (L)
Product Weight: 0.5 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com