Cyclops – X-Men MiniCo
Iron Studios proudly presents its first MiniCo line of Marvel\’s most beloved mutant superheroes, the X-Men, one of the most requested series by fans and collectors, in Iron Studios\’ stylized Toy Art version. The collection is based on the design of comics from the 1990s, one of the most popular and cult phases of the group, with a diorama scenario of the heroes on top of a scrap of a Sentinel Robot, one of their classic enemies, and explores the most striking traits of each character\’s personality through their looks.
The statue \”Cyclops – X-Men – MiniCo – Iron Studios\” features the hero showing all his strength, having his right hand ready to raise his visor and fire the energy beam, and his left hand pointing in the direction of their next mission. Cyclops, who is Scott Summers, was created by Jack Kirby and Stan Lee in 1963. Founding member of the X-Men group, and field leader of the team, he has the power to project pure energy through his eyes, with rays of concussive energy controlled by his visor, made of ruby quartz. The first student of Prof. X, he has been fighting for peace and equality between humans and mutants since he joined the X-Men.
Find out the entire X-Men MiniCo line from Iron Studios. Already available for Pre-Order!
Cyclops – X-Men MiniCo
Scale: Toy Art
– Creation: Iron Studios
– Made in plastic (PVC)
– Hand painted
– Includes base display
Product dimensions: 8.2 in (H) x 3.5 in (W) x 5.1 (D)
Product Weight: 0.5 lbs
Part of an X-Men MiniCo diorama.
Release schedule: Second quarter of 2022
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org