On a base reminiscent of the remains of a concrete column, which was once part of Mansion X, a giant with chromed skin and furious countenance prepares to throw metallic debris, parts of his opponent against himself, a relentless robot exterminator of mutants called Sentinel.
This scenario describes the statue \”Colossus BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Marvel Comics\”, a release that brings the good Russian giant friend of the X-Men to the battle diorama scenario of Mutantes vs. Sentinels from Iron Studios. Created by Len Wein, Dave Cockrum and Chris Claremont, the young Russian Piotr “Peter” Nikolievitch Rasputin was born a mutant and grew up on a farm in Siberia, in the extinct Soviet Union. From a humble family, his mutation allows him to transform his whole body into a type of organic steel on the outside, while his internal organs are converted into pure energy; this gives him super strength and a body armor that makes him almost invulnerable. Invited by Professor X, he founded the second formation of the X-Men. In contrast to his gross appearance, Colossus has a peaceful and even innocent nature, characteristics explored with good humor in the film Deadpool, where the hero has a great participation.
License: Marvel Comics
Scale: BDS Art Scale 1/10
– Limited edition
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
Product dimensions: 11.8 in (H) x 5.9 in (W) x 8.3 in (L)
Product Weight: 2.4 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org