Clark Kent Deluxe Statue – DC Comics – Art Scale 1/10 – Iron Studios
Up, Up and Away! Iron Studios brings the civilian version of Superman!
On top of a building in the big city of Metrópolis, Clark Kent, the shy reporter for the Daily Planet tabloid, glimpses the sky with a serious and thoughtful face, focused on a distant target, while opening his shirt revealing his unmistakable red and yellow coat of arms in the shape of an \”S\” on his so popular blue suit. Ready to take flight, with some pigeons, a subliminal symbol of peace, and next to the flag of the USA, the nation where he was raised and which became his home, this superman is presented by Iron Studios in the imposing \”Clark Kent Deluxe Statue – DC Comics – Art Scale 1/10 – Iron Studios \”, with the hero of the heroes in his no less important version, of a civilian.
Created in 1938 by Joe Shuster and Jerry Siegel, Superman is considered by many to be the first superhero. Kal-El, his original name, is one of the last survivors of the extinct planet Krypton, and he was sent as a baby by his biological father, a renowned scientist, to our planet. On Earth, he was found by a couple of farmers who exceptionally raised him. As an adult, he assumed, as his disguise, the identity of the reporter Clark Kent, in an activity in which he was able to keep himself informed of all the events, enabling him to use his powers to protect humanity both alone and alongside his allies in the Justice League.
Clark Kent Deluxe Art Scale 1/10 – DC Comics
License: DC Comics
– Limited Edition
– Made in Polystone
– Removable cloth flag
– Hand Painted
Product dimensions: 11.4” (H) x 10.2” (W) x 5.9” (D)
Product Weight: 1.8 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com