In a bleak future, a giant known as the Leader, of the so-called Gang Mutants, voracious and obsessed with violence, was responsible for manipulating the youth of Gotham to bring crime to a level of violence never seen before. He called Batman a coward and challenged him to a one-on-one fight. After a first defeat, an experienced and strategic Dark Knight chooses a mud hole as a ring for his rematch, seeking to slow the villain’s movements. Even though he is old and has just come out of retirement, and facing a bigger rival at the peak of his physical condition, reaching precise weaknesses, inflicting several serious injuries, the old Batman, even injured, comes out victorious.
Again inspired by the historic miniseries written and designed by acclaimed author Frank Miller, “Batman: The Dark Knight Returns”, Iron Studios proudly presents its “Batman Statue The Dark Night Returns – DC Comics – 1/6 Diorama – Iron Studios”, one more work of art derived from this iconic HQ in one of its most remarkable moments, featuring the triumphant Dark Knight standing on the defeated Mutant Leader on a base that replicates the peculiar terrain of combat, now in the Diorama 1/6 scale series, bringing an extra interchangeable head as a bonus.
License: DC Comics
Scale: 1/6 Diorama
– Limited edition
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
– Includes extra head
Product dimensions: 15in (H) 13.3in (W) 13.7in (L)
Product Weight: 14.3 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org