Batman & Robin Deluxe Art Scale 1/10 – DC Comics by Ivan Reis Series #5
Ready to throw their weapons, on a base that refers to the dark roofs of the buildings of Gotham City, Batman & Robin, the most legendary dynamic of comic book watchers, jumps into the collection of collectors in yet another work proudly presented by Iron Studios.
With a look that perfectly balances classic elements, reminiscent of the iconic Bronze Age from the late 1980s, with modern details in tactical fabric textures in Kevlar and seams in their costumes and capes, this is one of the most awaited pieces of the DC line. In limited deluxe edition, made of polystone and handpainted.
Created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger in 1939, Bruce Wayne is a billionaire businessman, playboy and philanthropist, and witnessing the murder of his parents as a child trained all kinds of martial arts and combat techniques, seeking physical and intellectual perfection. He created a uniform based on something that frightened him as a child: Bats, and so, he started to fight against crime.
As a child, Dick Grayson was a circus trapezist artist alongside his parents the \”Flying Graysons\”, he saw them die in an accident forged by criminals, he was adopted by Bruce Wayne who identified with the boy\’s tragedy. Trained by Wayne, who revealed himself as Batman to the young man. Dick began his fight against crime as Robin, the boy prodigy, partner of the Batman.
Iron Studios presents Batman & Robin Deluxe Art Scale 1/10 Statue from DC Comics. Our hand-painted collectible statues and toys are the best gift for yourself or loved ones.
Grow your collection with this DC Comics Collectible Statue!
Batman & Robin Deluxe Art Scale 1/10 – DC Comics by Ivan Reis #Series 5
License: DC Comics
Scale: Art Scale 1/10
– Limited edition
– Based on concept art by Ivan Reis from DC Comics and Chiaroscuro Studios
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
Product dimensions: 9.8 in (H) x 8.6 in (W) x 9.4 in (L)
Product Weight: 1.7 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org