In the past, they were once Elves. Tortured and mutilated by the evil powers of Morgoth, the first dark lord of Middle Earth, they were transformed into a new grotesque form of life, the Orcs. Stretching his bow and arrow to shoot his poison-tipped arrow, the monstrous being with greenish skin, long pointed ears, and serrated teeth prepares his attack, ready to do anything to defend his territory. Thereby, Iron Studios presents the \”Archer Orc BDS Statue – Lord of the Rings – Art Scale 1/10 – Iron Studios\” on a base inspired by the floor of Minas Moria.
In \”The Fellowship of the Ring\”, the first movie in the trilogy of \”The Lord of the Rings\”, by director Peter Jackson, to arrive at a volcano in Mordor, a region dominated by Sauron\’s evil, on a mission to destroy \”One Ring\”, a creature\’s power artifact, the group of protagonist heroes must cross Minas Moria, a vast network of tunnels, chambers, and halls, built below and through the Dark Mountains, which in the past was home to the race of Dwarves, and is now completely dominated by Orcs. Upon reaching Balin\’s Tomb, a white marble mausoleum of the old dwarf King, the Hobbit Pippin drops a bucket into the crevices of a well, awakening a group of Orcs, who attack the cornered group.
Iron Studios replicates in detail the battle scenario described above in a diorama designed with attention to every detail, which will bring members of The Fellowship of the Ring against the Orcs and the monstrous Cave Troll, in one of the most striking action moments of the first movies of the trilogy, based on the iconic literary work created by JRR Tolkien. Available separately, join the three Orcs in your collection next to the Cave Troll Deluxe statue from Iron Studios to compose the forces of evil in Moria.
Archer Orc BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Lord of the Rings
License: Lord of the Rings
– Limited edition
– Based on original movie references
– Made in polystone
– Hand painted
– This statue is part of a battle diorama based on The Fellowship of the Ring movie
Product dimensions: 6.2 in (H) x 5.5 in (W) x 5.1 in (L)
Product Weight: 0.5 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com