Wonder Woman Art Scale 1/10 – By Ivan Reis – Exclusive Version
Wonder Woman is one of the biggest female icons of the ninth art and pop culture. Created by William Moulton Marston and Harry G. Peter in 1941, she is Princess Diana, an Amazon demigod from Themyscira, Paradise Island, and the daughter of Hippolyta, the queen of the Amazons. Her origins have changed over the years, Diana was a nurse and military intelligence officer, agent of the American government, ambassador among other activities besides Amazon warrior, with changes in her history and appearance, but her essence as the greatest heroine has always been the same, coming to the so-called \”world of men\” to promote and defend peace and justice. With superhuman powers and abilities, and her mystical bond of truth, she makes up the so-called \”Trinity\” in the DC universe alongside Superman and Batman. Ivan Reis gives life to this collectible DC statue.
Iron Studios presents Wonder Woman Scale 1/10 – Exclusive Version Statue from DC Comics by Ivan Reis. The Exclusive statue version brings an extra spear. Our hand-painted collectible statues and toys are the best gift for yourself or loved ones.
Grow your collection with this DC Comics Collectible Statue!
- Limited edition
- Based on the concept art of Ivan Reis from DC Comics and Chiaroscuro Studios
- Made in Polystone
- Includes base display
- Exclusive includes an extra spear;
Product dimensions: 19cm (H)
Release Schedule: Fourth quarter of 2018
Estimated Delivery Date: December 2018 to April 2019
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org