The Dark Lord in a realistic statue by Iron Studios!
Considered the most powerful dark wizard, his monstrous pale face exudes all the intensity of his malice, spite, and fury, as he wields his wand in his right hand, ready to unleash one more destructive spell against anyone who opposes his will. His cadaverous slender body is covered by a black toga and is surrounded and protected by Nagini, a huge snake that, far more than a pet of the villain, guards part of his dark soul, like the so-called Horcrux, which is a magical way to preserve a piece of his evil spirit.
Barefoot and climbing a base formed by the remnants of concrete and stones from Hogwarts Castle, Iron Studios presents its impressive statue of \”Voldemort and Nagini – Harry Potter – Legacy Replica 1/4 – Iron Studios\”, Harry Potter\’s most feared villain. Immortalized in a statue meticulously faithful to the wizard, played by British actor Ralph Fiennes in the movies, the saga is adapted from the literary work of JK Rowling. It is the first statue of the Harry Potter franchise to be developed on this scale by Iron Studios, which was presented firsthand at the Iron Studios Day virtual event in May 2021. As previously announced, this event will be featured monthly and will release all the news from future items.
The dark wizard, who in the distant past was Tom Riddle, had a traumatic childhood. Combining trauma with his evil nature, he proclaimed himself Lord Voldemort (an anagram of his original name) and became the leader of an army of wizards and dark creatures. \”He-Whose-Name-Must-Not-Be-Spoken\”, the great archenemy of Harry Potter, is obsessed with supremacy. He is the leader of the Death Eaters, whose followers are creatures that have the mission to get rid of the Muggles (humans) of the Wizarding World and have Voldemort as their ruler.
Voldemort and Nagini Legacy Replica 1/4 – Harry Potter
License: Harry Potter
– Limited Edition
– Based on original movie references
– Made in Polystone
– Hand Painted
Product dimensions: 22.8” (H) x 14.1” (W) x 18.9” (D)
Product Weight: 28.2 lbs
Release schedule: Second quarter of 2022
*This item will be shipped from our warehouse in Los Angeles – California
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org