Thor BDS Art Scale 1/10 Avengers Infinity War
Asgard was destroyed in the Ragnarok. Thor and the Asgardians were en route to Earth, their ship was attacked by Thanos and the Black Order, who sought the Tesseract which Loki took from Asgard\’s vault at the last moment. Thor witnessed Thanos take the stone and murder his brother before he was flung from the ship and left for dead.
He was picked up by the Guardians of the Galaxy and had teamed up with Rocket Raccoon and Groot to travel to Nidavellir. With the help of Eitri, Thor crafted Stormbreaker and aided the nation of Wakanda and the Avengers in defeating the Outriders and confronting Thanos. However, Thor squandered his chance to kill Thanos with his new weapon and Thanos activated the completed Infinity Gauntlet and erased half the universe\’s population from existence before he escaped.
Iron Studios presents Thor BDS Art Scale 1/10 Statue from Avengers: Infinity War. Our hand-painted collectible statues and toys are the best gift for yourself or loved ones.
Grow your collection with this Marvel Comics Collectible Statue!
- Based on original 3D references from the movie
- Made in Polystone
- Hand painted
Includes diorama base which can be connected to other characters
- Includes Thor Artwork in A5 paper size – only available when pre-ordered at www.ironstudiosus.com
Product Dimensions: 8,2 in (H) x 7,2 in (W)
Thor is the prince of Asgard, a world of a parallel dimension above the Earth. Son of Odin, he was arrogant and impulsive, so to teach the virtue of humility, he was sent to Earth as the human. In fulfilling his destiny, his powers returned. Created by Jack Kirby and Stan Lee in 1962, Thor owns the magic hammer Mjölnir, is a founding member of the Avengers and one of Marvel\’s most powerful heroes. In the film Marvel Universe, the film Thor (2011), directed by Kenneth Branagh, presented the God of Thunder played by the Australian actor Chris Hemsworth. Hemsworth returned as God of Thunder in Avengers (2012), Thor: The Dark World (2013), Avengers: The Age of Ultron (2015) and Thor: Ragnarok (2017). In 2018, after the events of Ragnarok, the God of Thunder returns in \”The Avengers:Infinite War\” to face the universal threat of Thanos.
Release Schedule: First quarter of 2019
Estimated Delivery Date: January 2019 – April 2019
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at firstname.lastname@example.org