The beloved Dark Knight villain gets a collectible from Iron Studios
On top of a concrete totem pole, decorated with sculptures of medieval buffoons around him, which are symbols of the playing card that inspired his name, Gotham’s most fearsome villain poses on that base wearing his formal purple outfit and bringing in one of his hands his presentation card in the form of playing cards that say his name. Iron Studios proudly brings one of its most requested figures by fans and collectors of the chaotic villainous clown, “The Joker Statue – Batman The Dark Knight – Art Scale 1/10 – Iron Studio”, in one of its most striking and emblematic representations.
The figure is added to the “Batman The Dark Knight” line by Iron Studios, derived from the film directed by Christopher Nolan, which brings “Batman The Dark Knight – Art Scale 1/10 – Iron Studios” to pair with this Joker, as well as the versions of the hero and his archenemy presented in the MiniCo line.
The Joker was created by Bill Finger, Bob Kane and Jerry Robinson inspired by actor Conrad Veidt in the 1928 film “The Man Who Laughs” and a playing card. Psychotic and always smiling, he made his debut in Batman # 1 in 1940. His origins as well as his real name are a mystery. In the film, he is the mastermind of a series of crimes that terrorizes the city of Gotham, with one goal: to plunge the metropolis into anarchy. He was masterfully played by the late actor Heath Ledger, a role that earned him an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor. With great attention to detail and a lot of resemblance to the actor, it is an indispensable piece for fans.
License: The Dark Knight
– Limited Edition
– Based on original movie references
– Made in Polystone
– Hand Painted
Product dimensions: 11.8 in (H) x 3.9 in (W) x 3.9 in (L)
Product Weight: 1.3 lbs
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com