Iron Studios presents the enigmatic villain from Black Widow!
The Black Widow movie, which will premiere on July 9 in theaters and on Disney+ streaming, has as its main antagonist a figure who wears a hood and a metallic mask similar to a skull. The enigmatic character stands on a base of a battleground, wielding a short sword in his right hand along with his characteristic shield in his left forearm. Wearing a combat uniform in the same colors as his traditional comic book apparel, his identity and goals are a great mystery. His appearance is faithfully portrayed in this new “Taskmaster BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Black Widow – Iron Studios” statue.
Created in the Marvel comics by the brilliant David Michelinie and the iconic George Pérez in 1980, Taskmaster is a mercenary with an excellent photographic memory that allows him to imitate any fighting style due to his short- and long-term memory. He can replicate Captain America’s abilities with his shield, Hawkeye’s archery, among other skills of several heroes, managing to anticipate the moves during combat to defeat his opponents. As a mercenary, he often works as a combat instructor, training other villains’ henchmen by teaching them the techniques he learned from watching various superheroes.
In the Black Widow movie, after the events that occurred in Captain America: Civil War (2016), the avenger Natasha Romanoff finds herself on a forced flight and must face a dangerous conspiracy closely tied to her past. She will meet allies like The Red Guardian and Yelena Belova, other figures that will compose this series of statues from Iron Studios, and face the dangerous Taskmaster.
Taskmaster BDS Art Scale 1/10 – Black Widow
License: Black Widow
– Limited Edition
– Based on original movie references
– Made in polystone – *(may contain parts in resin, polystone, PVC, metal and fabric)
– Hand Painted
– This statue is part of a battle diorama
Product dimensions: 7.8” (H) x 5.5” (W) x 5.1” (D)
Product Weight: 1.1 lbs
Release schedule: Second quarter of 2022
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com