Superman (Black Suit) Prime Scale 1/3 – by Ivan Reis
Created in 1938 by Joe Shuster and Jerry Siegel, and considered by many to be the first superhero, Superman is Kal-El, the last child on the planet Krypton. Sent to Earth as a baby, he was found by a couple of farmers, who raised him and as an adult assumed the identity of reporter Clark Kent. Thanks to the radiation from the Earth\’s solar system, he developed incredible superpowers, became the greatest hero in the world.
Visual based on the Man of Steel costume derived from the comics in the saga \”The Return of Superman\” from the 1990s.
Iron Studios presents Superman (Black Suit) Prime Scale 1/3 Statue from DC Comics by Ivan Reis. Our hand-painted collectible statues and toys are the best gift for yourself or loved ones.
Grow your collection with this DC Comics Collectible Statue!
- Based on concept art by Ivan Reis from DC Comics and Chiaroscuro Studios
- Made in Polystone
- Hand painted
- White LED light up base
- 2 head options
- Include Artwork by Ivan Reis
- Include AC-Adapter for the base
Product dimensions: 37,4 in (H) x 23,2 in (W) x 11,4 in(L)
Product Weight: 38,4 lbs
Release schedule: Last quarter of 2019
Estimated Delivery Date: Sep 2019 – Dec 2019
The Pre-order deposit is 10% of the SRP and is non-refundable.
- You will have to pay the remaining balance of the SRP plus taxes plus the shipping costs to your delivery address once the item is available for shipping.
- Shipping cost will be shown once the item is available.
- You can only cancel your pre-order and request a refund within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- You cannot transfer your pre-order for a different item.
- The Pre-order deposit may be refunded upon cancellation if the delivery date is greater than 90 days of the original estimated arrival date. The refund request must be made directly by the customer at email@example.com